Australian Social Media News
Learn how to boost your blog profits through the insights of pro blogger, island hopping traveler and twitter power user Ryan Biddulph Ryan reveals how you can boost your blogging income through tweeting the right way. From how to use tools for the maximum impact to learning the art of tweet engagement you'll get the strategies to build a full time income earning blog. This is a simple, easy read explaining how to use the Wild West of social media marketing to maximize your online income. Use these actionable tips to build your dream lifestyle today. Ryan Biddulph is an Amazon Best Selling Author. His Blogging from Paradise books have been endorsed by New York Times Best Selling Author Chris Brogan, Tom Joyner Show Producer and O Network Ambassador Nikki Woods and Million Dollar Business Builders Yaro Starak and Ande Lyons.
The approach to the solution within the CRC/TR 96 financed by the German Research Foundation DFG aims at measures that will allow manufacturing accuracy to be maintained under thermally unstable conditions with increased productivity, without an additional demand for energy for tempering. The challenge of research in the CRC/TR 96 derives from the attempt to satisfy the conflicting goals of reducing energy consumption and increasing accuracy and productivity in machining.
In the current research performed in 19 subprojects within the scope of the CRC/TR 96, correction and compensation solutions that influence the thermo-elastic machine tool behaviour efficiently and are oriented along the thermo-elastic functional chain are explored and implemented. As part of this general objective, the following issues must be researched and engineered in an interdisciplinary setting and brought together into useful overall solutions:
1. Providing the modelling fundamentals to calculate the heat fluxes and the resulting thermo-elastic deformations in a comprehensive manner,
2. Mapping of the structural variability as a result of the relative movement inside the machine tool,
3. Providing the tools for an efficient adjustment of parameters that vary greatly in time and space by means of parameter identification methods as a prerequisite for correction and compensation solutions,
4. Engineering and demonstrating solutions to control-integrated correction of thermo-elastic errors by an inverse position setpoint compensation of the error at the TCP,
5. Engineering and demonstrating solutions based on the material properties to compensate for thermo-elastic effects through a homogeneous propagation of the temperature field, as well as reducing and smoothing the distribution of heat dissipated in supporting structures,
6. Developing metrological fundamentals to record the thermo-elastic errors in special structural areas of machine tools,
7. Engineering a methodological approach to simultaneous and complex evaluation of the CRC/TR 96 solutions, referring to their impact on product quality, production rate, energy consumption and machine tool costs
Australian Social Media News Articles
Australian Social Media News Books
Australian Social Media News